- Design, develop, implement, and improve integrated systems that include people, materials, information, equipment, and energy using appropriate analytical, computational and experimental practices.
- Model and solve industry-related problems using the techniques of mathematics, physics, engineering science, operations research, applied probability and statistics, and computer simulation.
- Apply information technologies to the practice of industrial engineering and be proficient at using modern computer tools to solve problems.
- Be effective team members with good communication skills, conduct ourselves in a professional and ethical manner, effectively present and sell solutions and do so in the context of written, oral, and electronic media.
- Instill self-learning capabilities into students and prepare them for future personal growth.