Since its founding in 1996, Işık University has strengthened today to 5 Faculties with 35 undergraduate programs, two Vocational Schools with 21 associate degree programs, Graduate Institutes in Social Sciences and Applied Sciences, a School of Foreign Languages, and a Center for Continuing Education.
Işık University, a central focus of the Feyziye Schools Foundation 134 cultural life, with its strong faculty membership and proactive administration, has established an institution that provides the work and academic worlds with future "GOOD" individuals who have vision and conviction.
To answer today's demands, Işık University has established two campuses - in Şile and Maslak - set near the modern city life as well as in a natural environment on 490,000 square meters with modern infrastructure, classrooms, dormitories, libraries, social and athletic facilities, and an art gallery. The Faculty of Fine Arts, the Vocational Schools, the Center for Continuing Education, the Social Sciences Institute and the Applied Sciences Institute are located on the Maslak Campus; all other faculties and departments are found on the Şile Campus.
1. We, Işık University faculty, administrative staff and students abide by the terms of its academic honesty code in all academic and administrative work. We commit ourselves to maintaining all accepted principles of academic honesty and integrity . Therefore, any deviation from these standards is an ethical breach and a violation of the Academic Integrity Policy of Işık University.
Violations of Işık University's Code of Honor include:
a) For students
b) For faculty and staff
2. We, the members of Işık University community, do not partake in dishonest actions, academic or otherwise; we behave honestly in all our endeavors.
3. We, the members of Işık University community, maintain standards of behaviour and integrity both within and outside the University in accord with Işık University's reputation.
4. We stand against all discrimination on the basis of religion, language, race, etnicity, creed or gender. We do not misuse our hierarchical power or position.
5. We exercise our freedom to express our scientific, artistic and managerial opinions. We respect the academic freedom of others.
6. We are mindful and respectful of one another on or off campus. While on campus, we avoid any harmful act that would damage the natural or built environment, or any fixed assets.