Industrial Training Report Preparation GuidelinesBack
- The report should be printed on 210 X 297 mm A4 size paper.
- The report should contain at least 20 pages. All of the tables and figures should be prepared on computer. Advanced figures prepared manually, if needed, should be given as appendix.
- All figures, tables and pages should be numbered. The figures and tables should be placed as close to their citations in the text as possible.
- The label of each figure or tables should be written directly below the corresponding figure or table.
- The first page of the report should contain the student's name, surname, ID number and department.
- The report can be written either in Turkish or English, but not both.
- The report should be delivered in hardcover.
Sections of the report
The reports should include the following:
- Cover page: See the required format above.
- Company information and approval page: The name of the company, address, the name of the department, the dates of internship. This page should be signed and sealed by the authorized officer.
- Weekly work plan: The main objectives of weekly studies. Every weekly study objective should be signed and sealed.
- Index: Index of each section titles.
- Abstract: Introductory information about the training report. Maximum one page.
- Company information: Introduction of the company where the training is held, its organizational structure, activity areas, departments, employee information, production activities, marketing and product information.
- Report: Your work and experiences.
- Conclusion: Summary of experiences.
- Appendix: Additional materials if necessary.