Best Practices for Searching ProQuest Dissertations and Theses Global
A webinar with literature review and research tips has been planned by Proquest, which incorporate the Dissertations & Theses Global
platform, which is accessible to our university and which provides access to more than 5 million
master's and doctoral theses from all over the world. Also to the this platform more than 200 thousand
new theses are added annually.
The following topics will be covered in the webinar.
- Access to over 5 million theses
- Search for different topics
- Filtering details about your searches (such as publication year, subject, language, author)
- The most relevant results for your search terms
- "Alert Creation" feature for your searchs Automatic citation feature
to Access to Webinar Record.