Program Objectives and Outcomes
The objectives of International Logistics Management Program are to educate future global workforce who;
- comprehend the fundamentals and techniques of international logistics based on the relevant therotical and applied knowledge.
- can manage the flow of materials and information within and between organizations.
- have an understanding of interdisciplinary perspective to accomodate to global business world.
- are capable to collaborate effectively in a global team and have an ability in both verbal and written communication.
- are aware of ethical and sociable responsibility issues in the global competitive environment.
A graduate of this program should:
- Comprehend the principal theories and the terminology of international logistics.
- Integrate the theories of international logistics with the real life functions in changing global business world.
- Incorporate both practical and theoretical aspects of logistics.
- Be able to integrate planning and management of logistic function and supply chain activities from an international perspective.
- Comprehend the fundamental aspects of logistics including logistics planning and modelling, transportation, inventory management and retailing.
- Apply basic principles of business processes and project management techniques.
- Communicate and present ideas effectively in verbal and written.
- Participate in a team work effectively and increase the dynamics of the team.
- Use computer-based technology and related packaged software.
- Utilize basic quantitative analysis and their applications in the business world.
- Utilize the skills and techniques of data collection for problem solving and decision making.
- Achieve an interdisciplinary point of view.
- Have the consciousness of business ethics and social responsibility issues.