Remotely Accessible E-Resources under COVID-19 MeasuresBack
You can access the research and information resources that you can access remotely within the scope of COVID-19 measures and support your education through the web page we have prepared specially for you.
- Click for connect to Jstor Open Access resources.
- You can access the materials of many publishers about Covid-19 for free with here.
- Click here for the Covid-19 sources from the BMJ database.
- The Lancet magazine's resources about Covid-19 is open now. You can access from here.
- Click here to access the Covid-19 Information Center of Elsevier Publishing House.
- Click here for the PubMed Covid-19 articles.
- Click here for Wiley Covid-19 review.
- Click here for the World Health Organization's resources on Covid-19.
- Click here to watch the videos about Jove database's Covid-19.
- Click here for clinical support resources.
- Click for Wolters Kluwer's tools and resources created for Clinicians.
- Click here to access KoreaMed South Korea Medical journals.