A webinar titled "Publishing in Academic Journals" is planned with Taylor Francis Group, one of the pioneers of the Academic Publishing Industry.
A webinar titled "Publishing in Academic Journals" is planned with Taylor Francis Group, one of the pioneers of the Academic Publishing Industry. webinar; It is specifically designed for in early-career researchers and academicians with limited publication experience. It will provide a basic overview of the current state of academic publishing, with a particular focus on open access to better understand the process and provide guidance.
Webinar: Publishing in Academic Journals
Date: Thursday, May 12, 2022
Time: 10:00 – 11:30
Language of Instruction: English
In this webinar;
• How to evaluate a journal,
• Open access advantages and challenges,
• Preparing your article for publication,
• Research and publication ethics: an overview of publication ethics,
• Peer review basics: overview with suggestions on how to respond to review comments,
• Typical reasons for rejection and avoidance,
such as above information will be shared.
• Education is free.
• The webinar will be presented in English with Turkish slides. Necessary support will be provided in both languages to answer your questions.
You can access all of the journals of the Taylor and Francis Group that we subscribe to through the Taylor & Francis
You can access the Taylor and Francis Group's
journal list by clicking here.