More than 750 free training courses covering advanced technologies in engineering!
The courses prepared by the IEEE company in the field of engineering and offered free of charge are provided over the IEEE eLearning Library platform.
for free access to the trainings. After completing the information on the page that appears, a user name and password will be automatically defined by the system. With this information, you can start training through the system.
Note: The language of the trainings is English.
Trainings cover the following features.
- Supports courses at universities,
- Provides preliminary preparation for new developing technologies for research projects,
- Online learning is important for institutions,
- Getting the CEOs certification is important to success,
- Institutions need to retrain their employees in an affordable way,
- Dynamic interface,
- The most up-to-date state of technological developments,
- Access in PDF format
- Fast, user-controlled
- 24/7 access from your desktop
CEUs (Continuing Education Units):
It is a unit that measures a person's participation formally. Those who have successfully completed the IEEE eLearning Library compilations will receive this document.
PDHs (Professional Development Hours):
It is an international organization that provides high quality online education programs and Certification in the fields of Professional Engineering and Architecture.
Education Packages for Many Technology Areas
- Cyber Security Program - "Cyber Security Tools for Today's Environment" is the newest course package.
- In addition to trending topics, it offers a comprehensive content that supports specific needs.
- Ethical Hacking Program - "Hacking Your Company: Ethical Solutions to Defeat Cyber Attacks"
- It offers a training module to help organizations understand vulnerabilities in cyber security.
- Internet of Things Program - "IEEE Guide to the Internet of Things Package"
- It is a series of training modules led by the best researchers to give institutions the basic information they need.
- Cloud Computing Series - It offers a course module covering many aspects of cloud computing technology such as privacy, security, design, architecture, use cases, automation, access control, storage management and distribution.
- Transportation Series - Provides a course module to understand the concepts of electric motors, fuel cells and electric vehicle batteries with a focus on lithium-ion batteries.
- Fundamentals for Technical Professionals Series - It offers a course module that aims to gain knowledge in setting professional goals, networking, ethics, patents, communication skills and many more.
- Professional Engineer License Course Series - Offers a course module covering ethical, leadership and communication skills.