Işık University Faculty of Engineering, as part of its quest to achieve excellence in teaching and to achieve a leading research program, is looking to expand its faculty to add more depth and variety in its existing programs. Multiple positions are available to be filled within the next year, with the aim of recruiting world class researchers and educators. Candidates specializing in the following fields will given priority:
- In Computer and Software Engineering; software architectures, software development, validation, verification and testing, parallel and concurrent programming, embedded systems, computer networks, edge computing, data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning and related fields,
- In Electrical and Electronics Engineering; analog and mixed signal microelectonic circuit design, energy systems, control and telecommunications and related fields,
- In Biomedical Engineering, biomaterials, biomechanics, biomedical signal processing and medical imaging, biomedical instrumentation and related fields.
- In Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering, control and robotics, cyber-physical systems, mechanics, fluid mechanics, and related fields.
- In Industrial Engineering; operations research, data analytics, service systems engineering (healthcare, energy, transportation etc.) and related fields.
Prospective candidates must hold a PhD in related fields to the position to which they are applying, and demonstrate a solid track record, in terms of international publications in high-ranking journals in their fields; as well as experience or potential of leading national and international funded research projects. Successful candidates are expected to contribute to the graduate and undergraduate programs, in their prospective department, through innovative teaching methods. The candidates must be eligible to teach in English language. Candidates with international academic experience will be preferred.
The expected start date of appointment is August 2021 or later. The applications must include a CV, research statement, teaching statement and names and contact information to at least three referees. Applications will be accepted until positions are filled.
Please direct your applications (e-mail preferred) and informal inquiries to Dean of the Faculty of Engineering Işık Üniversitesi Şile Campus Meşrutiyet, Şile İstanbul E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org