Social Policy and Gender
- Soykut-Sarıca, Y.P. and E. Çağlı (2018). "İş-Aile Yaşamında Dengeyi Bulma Çabaları: Ülke İncelemeleri", Sosyal Güvenlik Dergisi, 8(1), 95-118.
- Susanlı, Z.B., Ö. İnanç and S. Koloğlugil (2016). "Child Domestic Labor and Mother's Employment in Turkey", Economic Research - Ekonomska Istrazivanja, 29(1), 967-979.
- Soykut-Sarıca, Y.P. and E. Çağlı (2015). "Women's Empowerment and Welfare Transformation in the Context of Microcredit in Turkey", Global İşletme Araştırmaları Kongresi/Global Business Research Congress (GBRC), Tam Metin Bildiri, 141-157.
- Rende, S. (2014). "The Relationship between a Mother's Attitude toward Domestic Violence and Children's Schooling Outcomes in Turkey", Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 29(14), pp. 2548-2570.
- Rende, S. (2014). "The Earning Power of Mothers and Children's Time Allocation in Lao PDR", Journal of International Women's Studies, 15(2), pp. 127-142.
- Rende, S. (2014). "Elder care and the household division of labor and income: Bringing the gender contract into the comparison of welfare states" ASSA 2014, PA January 2014.
- Polat, R.K. and E. Çağlı (2014). "New Directions for Women's Political Development in Turkey: Exploring the Implications of the Internet for Ka-der", Information Polity, 19(3-4): 179-194.
- Susanlı, Z.B. (2013). "Gender and Household Education Expenditure in Turkey", Proceedings of the 10th Eurasia Business and Economics Society Conference (EBES), pp. 271-281.
- Polat, R.K. and E. Çağlı (2013). "The Internet and Women's NGOs in Turkey: The Case of Ka-der", Paper presented at the 63rd Annual Conference of Political Studies Association, Cardiff, United Kingdom, April 2013.