- Provide guidance and psychological counseling support to University students.
- Facilitate plans for students to solve their own emotional, social, educational, and professional problems.
- Render assistance in solving these problems when needed.
- Take necessary measures by investigating problem areas which may be created by developmental, social-cultural and other factors and/or prevent the problem and/or help solve the problem.
Fields of Activity
- Fix the problems that students face at the University.
- Conduct necessary tactics to solve and prevent recurrence of these problems.
- If necessary, conduct individual or group activities related to emotional problems experienced by the students.
- Plan programs to help new students adapt to the rules of the University, campus life, clubs, social activities and each other; develop these programs within the scope of the orientation program.
- Coordinate activities aimed at the development of a sense of belonging.
- When necessary, conduct meetings regarding referral cases in order to refer patients to the relevant place (hospital, health units, etc.).
- Conduct programs aimed at helping individuals to get to better to know themselves, develop their skills, and establish positive relationships with their environment.
- Offer guidance on issues related to career and job selection when needed.