Candidates to the graduate programs should submit a complete application package consisting of the following components (call or check the website for the application deadline):
- Application form (available on the website).
- Official certificate of the BS graduation (senior students can submit this certificate during the registration).
- ALES/GRE Exam scores: ALES (Quant.) 55, GRE 610, and GMAT 450. Each of these test scores is valid for only 3 years, and then expires. For BS graduates applying to PhD programs, the following scores are required: BS GPA ≥ 3.25/4.00 and ALES (Quant.) 70.
- Proof of proficiency in English.
YDS (ÜDS/ KPDS) TOEFL M.s 65 78 Phd 75 90
- Applicants can also take the proficiency exam of Işık University, which is offered during the evaluation process for each term. The minimum score for the proof of proficiency in this exam is determined by the Senate of Işık University.
- o Graduates of Işık University are waived from the proof of proficiency in English for 3 years following the graduation date.
- Two letters of reference.
- Letter of intent for PhD programs.
- All applications should be submitted to Registrar Office at Maslak or Şile Campuses or to the Office of Graduate School of Social Science:
IŞIK UNIVERSITY Graduate School of Social Büyükdere Cad., Maslak 34398, Istanbul, Türkiye
Phone: +90 212 286 49 11 (Maslak Campus)
- Applicants are interviewed by admission committees of the programs.
- Partial tuition waivers are granted based on the interview.