Library working hours and general informationBack
As always, as the library team, we will continue to information access services to you, our valuable users, within the planning we have specified below.
- Şile Central Library will be open only for loan / return transactions between 08:30 and 12:30 on weekdays,
- The return dates of all materials which are return date between 12 March 2020 and 1 June 2020 have been extended until 1 July 2020,
- In this process, our users can access to our abound in online resources available to the library by verifying via Işık e-mails. Click for access to online resources.
- The requests you will make from the printed sources of the library will be forwarded to our users as scanned, as much as the number of pages permitted by copyright rights for education,
- In cases where the page that can be provided is not sufficient, the requested material will be sent to your address by cargo. (Materials with a loan period of less than 7 days will not be borrowed in this process and will be delivered to our users until a certain amount of pages) You can scan all library materials from the link.
- All library information access and consultation questions from our users will continue to be answered via e-mail. You can forward your e-mails to the e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org,
- In this process, you can send your short consultation questions to our expert library staff via our WhatsApp line, which is activated between 09:00 - 17:00 on weekdays. Our library WhatsApp hotline; 0216 528 70 61
You can follow the library's social media accounts for faster current announcements.
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: