Cambridge E-Books Limitlessly AccessBack
More than 38 thousands of ebooks; from one of the leading university press around the world, Cambridge University Press, our University has been limitlessly access until 31 December 2020.
Cambridge University Press has a large and qualified collection about; Anthropology, Archaeology, Chemistry, Art and Theatre, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economy, Education, Engineering, History, Law, Language and Linguistics, Literature, Politics and International Relations, Mathematics, Medicine, Philosophy, Sociology.
You can access more than 300 award-winner publishings and 1200 new ebooks, new ones are being added every year, with Nobel Science Prize owner writers books such as Stephen Hawking.
Click for access to e-books.
Click for access to detailed list of e-books.
Click for access to award-winning publishings.
Usage Properties of Cambridge University Press e-books:
• Books can be downloaded with unlimited accessing model. All chapters can also all of the books be downloaded together with path, Select All > Download PDF (zip).
• There is an unlimited download speciality. There is no limit for downloads.
• Books can be downloaded from platform directly to your Dropbox and Google Drive accounts.
• Downloaded book stays in your device or account permanently, untill you delete it.
• Platform is accessable for 24/7. If you are connecting to the platform outside of campus, in order to access to the platform; you should make a verification at the verification screen with using your Işık mail and password.
• Contents are downloadable and reading from all of the devices (smart phones, tablets, e-book readers) without any add-on.