The objectives of the Electrical and Electronics Engineering B.S program are
- To graduate engineers equipped with a solid background in electrical and electronics engineering and related areas of fundamental sciences;
- To graduate engineers with sufficient technical maturity for productive and successful engineering carrers, both in the national and international arena;
- To graduate engineers who are capable of continuously updating their knowledge and skills as well as following state of the art developments; and who are able and willing to continue to higher education;
- To graduate engineers with self-learning, teamwork and interdisciplinary cooperation capabilities;
- To graduate engineers who are aware of their professional and ethical responsibilities, and who have the ability to communicate effectively through written, oral, and visual means and who are sociable and well rounded.