Candidates to the graduate programs should submit a complete application package consisting of the following components (call or check the website for the application deadline):
- Application form (Please see the Related Files at the bottom of the page).
- Official certificate of the BS graduation (senior students can submit this certificate during the registration).
- Four –Year Bachelors and or Masters Diploma (YÖK Equivalency Required) for PhD Programs.
- ALES/GRE Exam scores: ALES (Quant.) 55, GRE 610, and GMAT 450. Each of these test scores is valid for only 3 years, and then expires. For BS graduates applying to PhD programs, the following scores are required: BS GPA 3.25/4.00 and ALES (Quant.) 70.
- Proof of proficiency in English.
- Applicants can also take the proficiency exam of Işık University, which is offered during the evaluation process for each term. The minimum score for the proof of proficiency in this exam is determined by the Senate of Işık University.
- Graduates of Işık University are waived from the proof of proficiency in English for 3 years following the graduation date.
TOEFL ÜDS/ KPDS Paper CBT IBT IELTS 75 574-576 231-232 90 6
- Two letters of reference.
- Letter of intent for PhD programs.
- All applications should be submitted to the Registrar's Office at Maslak or Şile Campuses. Graduate applications should be submitted to the Office of Graduate School of Science & Engineering, and to the Office of Graduate School of Social Sciences.
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Büyükdere Cad., Maslak 34398, Istanbul, Turkey
Phone: +90 212 286 49 11 (Maslak Campus)
Graduate School of Social Sciences
Büyükdere Cad. Maslak 34398, Istanbul, Turkey
Phone: +90 212 286 49 11/4158 (Maslak Campus)
- Applicants are interviewed by admission committees of the programs.
- Full or partial tuition waivers are granted based on the interview and submitted test scores.
- Applicants with differing or insufficient backgrounds in the selected field of study may be considered for admission, however will be required to complete compulsory remedial course work in the initial phase of the relevant graduate program.