Program Objectives and OutcomesBack
Mechatronics Engineering - Program Objectives
- To educate graduates that are able to find new engineering solutions to meet the needs of society in the fields of mechatronics engineering and science,
- To equip graduates with the awareness of lifelong learning and professional development in order to improve themselves in their career
- To educate individuals with ethical values, social and technical responsibility and leadership skills to contribute in social, technical and business fields
Mechatronics Engineering - Program Learning Outcomes
Knowledge and Understanding
- A comprehension of chemistry, calculus-based physics, and advanced mathematics.
- A comprehension of statistics, linear algebra and engineering sciences.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering to mechatronics engineering problems.
- A comprehension of professional and ethical responsibility
- The broad education necessary to discuss the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context.
- A recognition of contemporary issues.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design thermal and mechatronics systems, components, or processes to meet desired needs.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems (open ended problems/ design!).
Transferable (Generic) Skills
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to communicate effectively by written, oral, and visual means.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems (open ended problems/ design).
- An ability to use modern engineering techniques, skills, and computing tools necessary for engineering practice.