The objectives of this program are to educate future managers and potential graduate students who;
- Comprehend the basic functions of management science and apply these functions in both local and global business settings,
- Have an understanding of interdisciplinary perspective to accomodate to global business world,
- Are capable to collaborate effectively in a team and have an ability in both verbal and written communication,
- Are aware of ethical and sociable responsibility issues in competitive environment.
A graduate of this program should:
- Comprehend how to plan, organize, lead and control within an organizational setting.
- Integrate the theories with the real life functions.
- Communicate and present ideas effectively in verbal and written.
- Participate in a team work effectively and increase the dynamics of the team.
- Use computer-based technology and related packaged software.
- Consider the principal laws that provide the legal framework for business.
- Hold a basic knowledge about accounting methods and their applications in business world.
- Apply financial analysis techniques within a business environment.
- Identify the functions of marketing and their applications to business.
- Utilize basic quantitative analysis and their applications in the business world.
- Apply basic principles of business processes and project management techniques.
- Utilize the skills and techniques of data collection for problem solving and decision making.
- Achieve an interdisciplinary point of view.
- Have the consciousness of business ethics and social responsibility issues.